Tired.

11:10 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
It's been so long since I've really posted. My life's been one steady stream of starry nights blurred out by too much smog. I'm dreaming of home again and all those things that come with it. Mostly a fridge stocked with things made specifically for me and juice that doesn't come straight out of a machine. Ahh.

There's something alarming about the fact that we've polluted our food supply. The ocean is just a giant mixing bowl for pesticides. And all the animals are fed on fish these days. Even cows. I thought those we're grazying animals? I didn't know that fish grew in fields. Sopour the cancer into the ocean and let the fish eat it. Then feed the fish in high concentration to everything we eat, but don't worry we'll be ok.

I wouldn't eat salmon if I were you. You'll just be a storage space for all the world's pollutants.

And all so a select few can put a little more cash in their ever-expanding pockets. Yes, kill the world so you can live in luxury! That's the selfless thing for you!

ahhh. money sucks.

0 comments: