The Things They Carried

1:17 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
It's been too long.
Northeastern is amazing.
I guess all I really needed was a little direction...

There are days where I find myself wandering off the radar screen and out into the great Unknown. Remember the days when your backyard was bigger than the world? When the world was anything you wanted it to be? When a spoon and six hours could get you half-way to China?

Sometimes, I still think in Red and Yellow. Sunset colors. I was looking for so many thing I think I've finally found them.

There are always picnic benches at the wrong part of the walk and never a trash can when you need one. You have to carry the memories a long while before you can put them down. Released.

Started reading Romeo and Juliet, again. Third time. Remember all those things everyone was saying. I think my favorite interpretation is the one where this is really a story about God. And I think I like that one just because then the story makes sense. Somewhat.

The storm has moved off the horizon.
The waters are calm.
All you need to do is put your feet in.
All you need to do is dive.


0 comments: