5:02 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
The last few days have been bizarre at best. I find myself pulling away form all sorts of familiar faces and, strangely, I'm not deeply saddened by it.

lately it seems all everyone wants is a smiling face that will be there when they want it and will do what they want to do. Where's this condescension come from lately? Time spent on your tip-toes dodging angry thoughts isn't really what I'm about and the fact that so many people have just been on my case about what I'm doing doesn't sit well.

That's so uncool.
I'd never confess to that.
Board games are for losers.

I don't really care what people think. I'm am who I am, doing what I do. I miss climbing. I haven't been in ages and am desperately looking forward to my excursions at Smith. It hasn't really been a priority for me lately; not because I don't love it but because every waking moment has been spent doing one of three things studying, visiting my grandmother, or, late at night, writing.

The rock can wait it's cold, hard, and immovable; my family is made of flesh and blood and breakable parts. Sometimes you have to set aside your wants for the needs of those around you.

I do and don't miss people.

I'd rather be by myself doing what I know makes me happy then surrounded by people who look down on me.

Blahhhhhh.

I need some new people.

2 comments:

United By Fate said...

likkkkkke me

United By Fate said...

well its super lame you dont have facebook or anything so how can I get in touch!