10:56 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
at trust at love and hope.
in the still of the night the quiet is always the last thing you want to hear.

you can fake it for the air waves.

I'm sorry.

I can't be everything i want to be and i never own up to everything i want to be. second chances are the first start to everything. Stop fucking with me.

I can't deal with plagiarism. I can't deal with anything that I can even misconstrue as being anything else than what it actually is.

In the midst of a storm, you always find yourself thinking just as you've reached the calm. The tide is rising. The damage is about to come.

Left.
Right.
Wrong.
Back.
Forwards.

Fuck directions

hopelessly hopeful.

you can never say what you need to. Speech is silver, but silence is gold.

Love love love
hate love love hate.

Upside down and inside out... from comparing myself / to everyone else around me...

"Please put the doctor on the phone cause i'm not making any sense"

my back has been breaking from this heavy heart.

Come back with the answers.
Stop running.
Just stop running.

Gray sweatshirts are the furthest place from home. Embrace the anger.
Love the hate. And just move to the beat. Just move on. Fairytales are way to overrated, you are way to smart for that shit.

you get so confused by simple things. stand tall, fly straight, QUACK.

stop falling short. you are so much better than what you are settling for. Set the bar high. Fuck the fact that everyone falls short. Fuck. It doesn't matter


***

life is short so love the one you got...

it is the little things


the smile during the day

that certain note from that special song

it gives you hope

it gives you life

enjoy it

swim in it


because it is your time, time to shine, time to smile, time to be you


nothing else matters but that moment in time, that pull in space

love it, hold it


live it...

***

easier said then done.

If you can't love the one you love , love the one your with. Except

Every fucking time it's always that one look that "if i could look" that "god I want to look" that FUCK THIS IT ISN'T FAIR LOOK. God. Someone should just be like FUCK YOU, you suck. I rock. fuck you fuck you fuck you... HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO FUCKING TELL HIM?! At least 9 tonight. He hasn't got a clue.

I know. I know who I should love. Who i want to love. But it isn't logical. So confused.

***

fate fell short this time / your smile fades in the summer.

so goddamn ironic.


0 comments: