Black Hole Sun

2:53 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
The way life unravels forcing you to choose is so unfair: The ethical course of action versus that of your heart. How can you compete - when one goes against the very nature of your humanity where the other goes against the nature of your soul. Dishonesty.

Always choose human. Always choose the moral path.

Is honesty always right? Dishonesty, too, can be a virtue. It is not always proper to "spill ones guts." The writing on the wall is sometimes in hieroglyphics and maybe, it'd be wrong to decipher it.

I can't get you out of my head. My eyes close and I sleep to dream and dream to sleep and wake to find that all my actions revolve around that one glimmer of hope that doesn't exist. Painful.

Remember that time when you were eight years old and you went out in a fighter plane? You fought the migs not because you didn't care for the enemy pilots but simply because you didn't know what other choices where out there....

But somewhere in all the years you grew up and learned. It's not as simple as A or B. Left or Right. Every path has ten million forks and it's up to you to find the right one.

The ins and outs of being yourself are never more tricky than when it involves someone else...

If I could rewrite the past, I'd write it so that in the present you wouldn't be flesh and blood and bone. You would still just be a figment of my imagination.

You would still just be petty stone uncarved. An idea of an idea of an idea.

To love is a painful ordeal indeed.

0 comments: