Faltown: Woah.

10:30 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
The kids at home never fail to disappoint: they're always that fresh breath of air. It's strange how something like a small high-school will bring together the most random people and glue them together good and tight.

I love being home.

It's always nice having the familiar voice on the end of the line, in the back seat, on the way over.

Reunioned with the good crowd: Kerri, Johnny, Evan, Bridget, Dan and the way you can joke so easy and never have to put on any airs put a smile on my face again. There is something so refreshing about being here; I wish I could put my finger on it. Maybe it's as simple as shared history. Maybe it's something more.

Been pulling out all the stops the last few days. Last night Ben A came over (for the first time in a long time) and gave me crap for breaking the bracelet he bought me sophmore year. Have to say I did pretty well not losing it. Got some new string to rethread it on. Cai came over and helped me clean my room. Adoptive little sisters rock and it's been crazy watching her grow up.

Then found the digits I lost and called Ben P and it was good to have a quick chat to catch up. I'm excited to see him again and can't wait to fill him in on all the ups and downs and ins and outs of this city life gone wrong experiment of mine. I'm a country girl at heart.

Random happy thought of the day may have been calling my bank in Haines and having Marsha know exactly who I was. Small towns rule. I miss the 907.

Tomorrow playing basketball at 7 (lord help me).
Anyways time to read.

Looking back this should have been posted in DSAF but I'm too lazy to fix that right now.

[ problem fixed ]

0 comments: