Oh The Little Things In Life...

4:54 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I like when I turn the radio on because I forget my ipod and its playing just the right song and I get really happy and start to car dance and the people driving by think I'm weird but then they smile because...they just do. it makes me happy.

I like singing in the rain and jumping in puddles and getting my jeans all muddy because I don't own rain boots. I wish I did. They'd have polka dots or maybe lady bugs on them. It would make me smile. Or maybe they'd be lime green and purple. Cool.

I like washing dishes by hand and taking my time to do things. I wish I could walk to Chicago. I think that would be so cool. So old school. I don't know why. I think I'd learn a lot about myself and people.

I like giving gifts from the heart. Even if they take a long time to make and don't come out perfectly. I like to think I put a little piece of me in each one for people to take with them. I like people knowing how much they mean to me.

I like being whimsical and never knowing where things are going to take me.

I like to put on outfits that don't really match just because they make me laugh and everyone else smile. They're only clothes. Why be normal when you could be funky and make people happy?

I like believing that money doesn't matter. I'd pretty sure I could be flat broke and be 100% happy. I like giving my money away. Buying presents or giving it to people who need it more. I want my heart to move the world not my money.

I like simple gestures of kindness.

I like stories that are inspiring, ones that move your heart and make you think that you too can change the world.

I like innocence

I like having my breath taken away by beauty and kindness. Like when you look at a photograph or the leaves in fall and realize how beautiful everything is.

I like liking things. I don't like using the word dislike or hate. I like being positive and uplifting. I like to think that humanity could change itself and the world for the better. I like glowing and passing that fire on to others.

I like many more things. Big fluffy socks that make your feet stay warm. Bright colors that say "Look over here!" Music that makes your soul dance. Creativity that inspires. Writing. Bass strings. Eyes. Hands. Rootbeer. Finding sea-glass on the beach. Remembering old friends and looking forward to new ones. I like seeing him happy. I like when we don't fight. I like knowing that this is right.

xo.

0 comments: