Rebirth

2:27 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I'm sitting on my bed with my laptop, a saxophone, and a cellphone. Curious arrangement. I've been thinking again about too many things. Lately I've been slumbering through the days waiting for some great cause to come and sweep me away. Been dreaming of places I haven't seen again. I can envision myself living my life so many different ways. It's weird to think about. Everyday you wake up with limitless possibilities. It's quite overwhelming.

Recently I've been doing a lot of reading on Western Medicine and Meditation. This isn't anything new. I've been thinking I'd like to do the "Master Cleanse" but I'm scrawny as it is. I could probably use the detoxification...I feel like I'm full of bad energy. Bad thoughts are bugs crawling in your insides gnawing their way out.

It's time to die.
This is my phoenix life.

Xo.

0 comments: