48 Down

5:44 PM Posted In , , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
Somedays I think about things and I don't know what to do. Like those times you're doing a crossword puzzle and you can only get so far. I don't know. Maybe life's like that.

Got you on the telephone line and got so damn confused. Somedays you feel like all you have are answers, others just questions. Today was one of those question-days. Why? Why? Why?

I feel like one of those old-school am/fm radios where every touch either brings you either closer to perfection or closer into the unknown. I'm drifting into static.

"I am slipping through,
I am slipping through
I am slipping into the airwaves
The static's where you'll find me..."
- Jack's Mannequin

I don't know. Somedays are so bizarre and its strange because as far apart as we get sometimes, the closer I realize we are. I don't know. I just wish everything would be ok and, I don't know, that maybe we would realize that sometimes we're both insentive and stupid.

It's crazy, but my head's still spinning.
I hope this ride never ends.

XO

0 comments: