Golden

7:41 PM Posted In , , , , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
Somedays you just want to scream and say I'm sorry, I didn't know. Or that if you could change things you would. I don't know. Somedays I just want to take the world in my arms and tell it that everything is going to work out and that we're all going to be ok. That things aren't as bad as they seem.

In fact my life is pretty much golden. Lots of fighting recently, but golden nonetheless. And it's funny because the less I'm in the picture the more like this life seems mine. It's not about me. haha. Who knew the biggest part in your life's story wouldn't be played by you? I suppose you're wondering who it's played by then and I have to say that I can't answer that. Not out of secrecy but for the pure and simple answer that I don't know. That if you live correctly the only answer you should give is that there isn't. It's for everyone.

Surprise, right? I know you're shocked. It's for some people more than others, but thats true for everyone. Don't live with the spotlight on you, the light messes up your vision and everything gets out of focus.

Don't you know?
Somedays I dream so big I think that this world could fit inside it.

I want to write another book. But my dreams are too ellusive to capture onto pages. I just want to take the pictures running through my brain and let them dangle in front of your eyes - you'd like what you'd see. I promise.

Currently Thinking: About A Boy
Currently Listening To: I'm Not Alright - Sanctus Real
Last Night's Dream: About an old friend
Current Regret: Leaving my journal at school, eating that seafood...gross.
Biggest Fear: Thinking it could end and how it almost did.
Looking Forward To: A letter waiting in a mailbox, snuggling, piercing my ears myself
Most Upset About: Writer's Block
Last Thing Bought: A dress to go out on the town in.

0 comments: