With Roses In My Hands

2:05 PM Posted In , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
I've wrapped myself into the blues of the sky so I'm spread across the horizon for all the world to see. Nestled in-between birdsong and heartwarm, I just wanted to come home and I did. I really did. I'm moving like jazz music and getting lost on paper-napkin thoughts.

I've been thinking about what these days could have been and comparing them to what they are. Life is strange like that. But it's all so beautiful that underneath whatever it is THIS is the glory still shines through.

I hope the sun is spotting its light on you and that you're finally tasting the sweet tangy flavor of oxygen. I'm breathing deep and living simple.

I started a new journal. On paper. The last one was too full of tears so that every time I opened rivers of problems that were no longer mine flooded out into my face and drowned me in depression.

I'm not worried about me or about anyone, really. I don't know. I just feel like everything is going to fall into place suddenly, beautifully, like the way you go to sleep with stars and grass and wake up with a blanket of snow.

Transformation.

0 comments: