Again.

8:29 PM Posted In , , , , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
I want to save the world.
I want to save the Earth.
I want to save the humans.
I want to save the animals.
I want to save the plants.
I want to save us all.

I want to be the light at the end of the tunnel.
Hold on, your almost at the exit.
Hold on, I'm coming to save you.

These days I feel like I've drifted from who I am. I want to fall back into myself, except this time, fall deeper. Think the thoughts that keep me from sleep, so I'm forced into day dreaming of all that I can become. I'm going to do things I'm afraid of doing.

I got a dog sledding job. And I am so incredibly pumped.
But the big question is, how can I use this to help the world.
The real question is, what can I do to change the world.

Tomorrow doesn't exist.
I need to act here and now.

But which call am I supposed to take up arms for?

Love. love. love.
And if love were the currency of the day we'd all be trilllionaires.

Love isn't a commodity.
Spread it all around.

I don't know you, but I love you.
I don't need this money, here go ahead and have it.

Put the guns down.
Enough.

0 comments: