Do the Whirlwind

4:26 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
The clock is tearing itself from the wall again. The ins and outs of an arguing couple blaring between the shattered pieces of its gears. The way the days are painting themselves out looks like that scribbled nightmare where you had left for good this time and were saying that pasta was only good for throwing at the ceiling anyways.

From the other side of the world, the secrets your whispering are gearing up to create storms here. Stop spluttering nonsense and start screaming your lungs out. I want tornadoes to wreck my shores. Butter-fly effect your heart out. The levies have been built, the base has been fortified. Bring it.

I don't even know what I'm saying. This has nothing to do with anything except for the fac that the words that I'm writing must come from somewhere within my brain.

Bleeding rainbows in my eyes.
Time to stop writing. For once, I've confused myself...

0 comments: