EXhale.

7:46 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I have loved deeply and I have hurt deeply.
I have screamed so loudly that no sound came out.
You can't hear heartbreak, but you can hear the after shock.
The sound of the cracks pulling apart. The sound of your heart dissolving so it can reform.
The death of one part of you, now, rise and be born...
Take the nails from your soul and start tearing down walls
Let the God inside of you become who you are...
Breathe in the gold.
Just breathe in the gold.

I don't know what I've been doing lately. Drifting in-between dreams I suppose. Waiting for something to start. Waiting for something to finish. Really, isn't it all just the same?

I don't know.
Too many questions without enough answers.

Running on toxic thoughts.
Need to escape the cycle.

0 comments: