Burn.

7:16 PM Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »

Still there are days where my thoughts, like oil, always sit on top waiting for something to light them. I want to burn. (I'm an ocean and I'm writing out storms full of lightening.)

I made this picture quick on adobe yesterday. I like the idea behind it, but I'm not sure if I actually like the picture itself.
Anyways, I have nothing real important to say except that I'm racing through Harry Potter to recap the past 6 books. I'm kind of sad it's going to end.

As a writer, I wonder what's better to write: a symphony or a one hit wonder. The first clearly has more behind it than another, but the second reaches millions of people and could potentially be moving.

Is it as simple as quality vs. quantity?

je ne sais pas.
Anyways, I have a fever.
Bed.
xo.

0 comments: