But We're The Best...

8:46 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Those nights by the fire. I just want to sit until the embers become ash, become the next generation of (fill in the blank). I want to sit by the fire, you with your guitar and me with that endless smile.

You've caught me in the worst way / And though I swim like crazy / the current always leads me back to you / oh i can never get to far / you've caught me in the worst way...

Been singing songs of circles in my head. Life is on the slow track. Life is on the fast track. Life is on repeat. Just got to he-he-hear the beat and start dancing to the rhythm.

Those words you said to me, they were oh so kind. Oh just a few minutes too late. I can't make up my mind inbetween all these ins and outs. I don't know what I want but my heart always was full of doubts and questions.

Perfection doesn't come cheap.
Oh, but it doesn't come at all.

0 comments: