We Will Lie Under Different Stars...

6:54 PM Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »
I know you don't think twice wherever you are. So I'm just going to sing my own lullaby to get me to sleep tonight. Because I am where I am, and you are where you are. The way your eyes can fill the future, sometimes you just have to shut the light out and go to sleep

Been dreaming up things that will never come to pass, which is fine. Sort of. The hazy-eyed stare I give myself in the morning is nothing compared to the torment this is giving me.

You can't control the uncontrollable, but you can at least try to tame it. You can't stop the earth from shaking, but you can sure as hell evacuate yourself out of there. I'm looking for an exit but seeing a sky of fire. That last bit of sun screaming out before the night bears down upon the land.

I've had enough of wanting what I can't have.
This pretty much sucks.

There was a reason I avoided you.
I'm such an idiot.

I didn't mean for this to happen. I swear it.

Just put some (e)x's on my eyes and let me play dead until this all blows past. This is a little too much for me to try and deal with. This is a little too much like torture.

So please, don't smile and ask why I'm looking down. It's too much and I hate lying to you. For once, I'd like something to go my way. For once, I'd like not to hurt anyone. But I guess I'm too into self-sacrifice. Throw myself down on the alter. Let everyone else live on in peace.

And I'm starting to wonder if that's even possible.
There is always something tugging on some one's heart.
There is always tension somewhere.

0 comments: