Impact.

6:37 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
The way the adrenaline can keep you going for so long... i think i've finally crashed. Been trying to hide all sorts of false-starts and false faces. Been trying to hide too much. I don't know what is wrong with me.

I'm happy.

I just want it all to last a little longer. I didn't want the dream to fade away. I didn't want it all to end so quickly. The curtains closed and I'm still left wondering what the hell unfolded onstage. Everything was spoken in a different language. Every note that was sung, was sung out of key.

I'm a stranger in a strange land.
And I want so desperately to go back to that place I used to know.

Stop breathing down my back, future. Stop trying to force me into corners. I am not backing down. And just because you can gang up with the past, doesn't mean I can't take you both out.

beta.sigma.

you know what i mean.

0 comments: