Here I Go: Wrecking Ball

10:51 PM Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »
Scream at the top of your lungs that you're beautiful.
Don't you know it's true?

These days the stars are spotlights shining down on you, so think fast - the camera's rolling. You don't want to play a cameo in your so-called movie. Stop sinking away from the sun. Pull your shades down and revel in the light. 

You're amazing kid.

Old regrets die hard. The people who stayed true to you never leave your heart and when you disappoint them the world feels like a snow flake teetering  on its melting point. It could all collapse so easily. The unique liquifying back into that oh so common sheep-like state.

We're all the same.
We're all so very different.

Telescope yourself into the future and see who you'll become. It's not as far away as you think. The things you're thinking now are the actions you're doing tomorrow, so careful now.

One of these days my words will make me move in ways that you didn't think possible. I'll shake myself into a frenzy that'll cause the earth to quake. Cause there are towers that need toppling and walls that need demolishing.

You are what you think and right now I'm a red pair of wings that's taking me above the sky. You can't pull me down. 

(I'm defying gravity.)



0 comments: