Blue and Orange

7:13 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
The dark of night can only last so long. With eyes on the future the sun never seemed so bright. I miss the cold breezes by the ocean that pause just beneath your neck waiting to kiss you, making you feel so at home and so alive. I feel like the warm refrain of that jazz song that always gets caught in your head the one that makes you feel happy and sad and so incredibly alive all at once.

For some reason, the saddest songs always resonate the most in my fragile bones.

I miss the rain on the days where all I want to do is stare out the window and think about everything that's floating in my heart. Sometimes the moments around me feel like music, feel like words, feel like the vision of a heart on fire.

I
wish
you
could
see
inside
my
mind.

Here we go again. The clouds are the pillows in the sky that we rest the dreams we can't reach on. The ever repeating chords of the piano. The faint riff of a guitar line. In my head symphonies are birthed in every breath I take. The way I see things is in progression.

"I am in love with myself and no one else" The human said.

0 comments: