I Will Be Pulling On Your Line

8:05 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Every moment things are changing. Tonight, I wish I could teleport myself and stand there hugging whatever bits and pieces of you are broken. Tonight I wish I could put you back together myself, bit by bit to make you whole again.

Crash.

I wonder if you've woken up yet? If you can feel the broken bones? If you can feel my heart breaking with each second that goes by where I don't know the outcome of any of this.

You who formed so much of who I am.

Two spoons, two cups.

Remember those journeys we took to the end of the world?
Remember those hours we spent, transcending time until we were in a world of our own creation?

We were invincible back then, so if anything happens meet me there.

The ins and outs of best friends are complicated. We grew up and grew apart, but we are just different branches from the same seed. You can't leave the people you grew up with behind. (so don't)

Hold on.

I will be pulling on your line,
Keeping you grounded.

0 comments: