under a sky so big

12:58 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
From up close everything is so starry eyed and clear. Until you factor in the distance and everything that's still unspoken. At the end of my day with or without you there I feel full up. I can't complain about this life of mine when even the smallest things line up so perfectly.there is far too much to be grateful for and I can't help but revel in simple pleasures.


The way songs have been colliding with my soul leaves me feeling like that moment in spring right before everything's about to bloom.

And for all the bad things that still remain in this world I can't help but think that we shall overcome. The light of the sun still burns in my soul.

You know I may not have everything but I certainly have enough.

Tonight even the universe is singing it's applause on my tent roof in the form of a thousand little raindrops. Tonight is the end of something and the beginning of something else entirely new.

Everyday a promise.
Everyday the possibility to begin again.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

(camping on the quad)

Bob the Accountant said...

I like it. Smiling at the small things makes everything so much happier