Brought to You by the Letter "H"

11:07 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I hate loving clothes.
I hate how much I spent.
I hate how all that cash could have (should have) gone to some sort of better cause.

But mostly I hate how much I love it.
I feel so much more at home.

Girly is overrated and I'm tired of trying to be something I'm not.
Maybe it's ok to spend money, if it makes you feel a little better.
Makes you feel a little more at home in your own skin...

Annoyed:

I'm one big contradiction.
My own home-grown version of War and Peace

I'm my own best friend and my own worst enemy.
I'm my single greatest cause and my single worst.

So tired of all these one-many armies and think-for-your-self-ers.
So tired of me being all the things I love and all the things I hate.
I grew up loving ying-yangs, who ever thought I'd be one.

This week could be interesting.
Who knows really.
Been dreaming of snowdogs and that great empty white space that's crying for fulfillment

Been thinking in letters (not words)
Been dreaming in numbers
Been hoping in songs

Oh if I had it all, I'd have nothing.
Oh if I had it all, I could have everything.

All I want is dreams. Too bad their bought and sold in dollars.
Just want a little room to write. Just want to start my own thing.

My own company. I just want to do it all.

(but who am I really doing it for?)

I'm that harmonious chord that makes it all feel right. I'm that dissonance that shakes your spine and makes your hair stand on end. I'm everything you thought I would be and all the things you never dreamed of. I'm too many questions without enough answers.

and all it really is...is that
I'm too human and I hate it.
But doesn't everyone?

xoxo.

0 comments: