RARRRR: Dinosaur Sounds are Fun

9:14 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
It's raining, but then it's always raining here.
(I hope you brought your rain boots.)
Forget the umbrella. (they're overrated)

And I've been dreaming in black and white again, remembering all those things I could've done, should've done, would've done had I not forgotten. Hindsight is the gold you want but will never have (never need). Been thinking about all those projects I've started and haven't gotten around to finishing.
  1. Through The River (book)
  2. The Northwind (book)
  3. Enchantment Reawakened (movie, finished but unsold)
  4. Broken Promises to Myself (letters; poems; places; [never people])
  5. All those numbers people gave me (they remain undialed)
  6. All those ideas that never penned out
  7. All those ideas that never ran off the drawing board.
  8. All that music that never fell onto black lines...
A list like that makes me wonder what I actually have finished. Right now I'm an arrow without a bullseye. Where the hell am I trying to go? I'm so tired of all the puppet strings, all those would be kings and queens of drama. I just want the joker. (redeal)

Not really. I'm pretty content. Loving so many things and people and dreams. I've got big plans, these days: I'm the music floating down the hallway. I'm the wave that's heading fullspeed toward the coast. I've got guitar strings in my fingers. I've got a saxophone in my heart. And I don't care that it cost a million. don't care. don't care. don't care. Money is copper, but music, music is gold.

[and so are all those pretty words you wrote]

This is the rainy state. (I hope you packed your dancing shoes)
Don't be depresed. Go out and splash around. <3>

In other news...

This is what my blood's been
pulsing to.
This is where my heart's been heading.

Don't worry.
This is just a scratch track for what's to come. It's been so long since I've written anything meaningful. The last poem I wrote was on a napkin I threw out by mistake. The last book I wrote was two years ago and ended without an ending and started without a plot. The Last Fortune Cookie I received said: "Although it feels like a roller coaster now, life will calm down."

Currently listening to: Relient K - "
When I Go Down"
Current State of Mind: Insomniac
Currently thinking: About a boy.
Currently located: In my Room.
Currently looking forward to: snow. sunshine. friends. love.

I hate how you look back on what you wrote and hate it.
I think I'll post this anyways though.
Dinosaur sounds are fun. Don't you dare forget that.

love.love.love.
the girl in the gray hoodie.

0 comments: