Float on...

1:51 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Spent quite some time away from here floating in between other lines (lives)...

The last week whirled by, a photograph with the apparture left open too long. Ah, but there's some sort of beauty in that smeared imaged...Only the astounding stands out, only the amazing left to shine...

Went out for ice cream. Holiday chills, young kid thrills. Everything so red and golden. Those trips in the car are priceless. The radio makes me laughs its so ridiculous, the city makes me smile its so perfect.

Sent packages to Seth and Hayley. Wanting more than anything to make them smile. The two who've held me up so high...I want nothing more than their happiness. You couldn't ask for more in friends. Strange, but I know they both belong in my life. I take comfort in knowing they were put there for me... Strange how whenever I need one of them, my phoneline breaks into a ring. Always there.

Friday. Watched the girls in green play in the pouring rain. Warm up was amazing. Nothing more intense than a rain game. Felt inspired. Compelled even. No goals on me, baby. Scoreless. We lost. Don't know how I feel about that one. The bench never felt so cold. My blood never ran that slow... But Saturday we won...amazing. I don't play. But I know I help. Challenge others to do better. Be better. Not settle...it's all for them.

Anyways last night...

The boy and I fought.
Inevitable really.
When you're writing in code something always falls slips through the system.
Too bad tears are the only equalizer.

Encrypted notes where every word has a double meaning...
(sound familiar)

It's strange but we both knew it meant nothing.
Both knew the choices we'd make.
Love is Faith.

And I'd do
Anything for you, dear.
Anything.

Still, I'm glad knowing that we're ok.
But fighting and pain can be good.
I'm glad you opened up to me
I'm glad you wanted me to know.

And the note you penned in someone else's ink
Moved my heart to tears. I'm so blessed.

Thank you. For making my life this amazing.

love.love.love.

0 comments: