Oh the weather outside is frightful...

11:35 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Waking up to a foot plus of snow is always so delighful. I took Chena out this morning and she was real excited. I was great watching her romp around in the snow like a big puppy. I had an easy job in the morning. There was little poop to pick up. It had either been buried or the dogs simply had stayed in their houses all night long. I'm not sure which. I guess we'll learn in the spring...

I primarily spent the morning looking for dog bowls, which was tougher than it sounds though I recovered all but two. (go me!) After, I came back in with Chena. She hasn't gotten used to eating in the house yet though, so she's been going hungry. Though she was eyeing the tuna sandwhiches we made for lunch today with interest.

She's been doing really well and follows me around the house a lot, if she thinks I won't be coming back to the room. Earlier, when I went to move my laundry in the basement she sat up at the top of the stairs whining.

This weekend I'm going to New York City. I'm leaving tomorrow and am really excited! That means on friday during the day I will just walk around the city and hopefully not get too lost. I'd like to go to Central Park and Time Square because I've heard so much about them. I'm curious to see how different the city is from Boston. I'm sure it's going to be quite a shock. Well, bring it on!

It will be sad not seeing Chena for a couple of days too. That's all for now!

0 comments: