Back To The Start

8:06 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I am writing the coolest flipping book ever. All fact with a little fiction woven in. This patchwork of words is going to be an explosion of life. I can't wait.

Basic Idea is as it always was: I am telling the story of my summer. I am interweaving it with my journal and blog entries as well as a fiction story I am writing or I wrote. I may use the book I was writing this summer. I think that would actually work really successfully. How cool would that be. Then reader's could see the parallels and differences. Or I could do Enchantment Reawakened...simply for the fact that I love that story.

I guess this is what God must feel like. Imagining and loving His creation before it is breathed into existence. You pour over every little detail, making it just right. Of course you know it through and through. Of course God loves me for who I am.

Basic creativity 101.

Although lately I've been having really in-depth arguments about my faith and what it means to be Christian. Are we supposed to worship God by how we lives our lives? Lives of submission and serving others or are we supposed to go to Church and Worship God and forget what it was Christ actually did while on earth? Or is it our responsibility to find the noble balance between the two?

This question eats away at me the way water eats at the shore. I never really get anywhere.

But I will say this, even if I doubt how God should be respected and worshiped I do not doubt God's existence. I merely want to serve my God as faithfully as possible. Because even though I question, I believe - I know.

How beautiful was the sunset tonight?
They always did have a homeward bound feel.

Life at home is simple, elegant, and amazing.
Goodnight.

0 comments: