Pen Down.

10:39 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
The hardest part about writing is that you actually have to write. Contact is everything. The way your fingers hit the keyboard, the way the muse hits your heart. I'm just not feeling much of anything story-wise these days and I fear that that's only because I've strayed so far from character names and actually trying to write something other than my own story.

If all I write are journal entries, does that make me egotistical and self-absorbed?

Finally got to a writing workshop and the writing prompt was "sex."

"Iceberg"
Sex was a word
Then it flooded into action
heavy breathing, pistons churning
But a gaping hole in the hull revealed
The inner wires mangled up.
The steam stopped rising.
The engine fell limp in silence.
Red oil spilled across the water.
The entire ocean tainted.

I'm way too tired to think anymore.
Sign out.

0 comments: