be(lie)f

7:45 PM Posted In , , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
Endlessly frustrated.

My thoughts never quite homogenize into something coherent. Every step I take just shakes the contents that much more. Foggy Google thoughts. I've been living on the other side of the river. Got to turn the snow globe back around. These hazy day words mean nothing unless your in my head. Every letter is a secret message from the past. Every word morse code that's screaming "save me."

I'm lining up fireflies so I can write in an ink more beautiful than blood. I sign my name in stars. Lately, I've been on an adventure that has no ending. No real goal or destination.

The same questions always come back no matter what creed is creeping through your skull. The moral of the story is your blood is a river that'll eventually lead to an ocean. You just have to push off and see where the currents will take you.

The end result is me feeling infinite.
The end result is knowing there's something greater.
The end result is still having mystery.

Mystery, the presence of more meaning than we can understand.

Forever hopeful.

0 comments: