Just Relax, And Recap, And Relapse

9:38 PM Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »
I emailed Seth.

It was probably a stupid thing to do. But if anyone would understand, I think it would be him. And it wasn't really anything important. Just what was on my mind, what was on my heart. Earlier, I'd said I want to go to vineyard but in the email I was open and honest. I am trying to tell myself that its for someone else, for me, for God...and while it would be for me and for God, part of it would be for Seth.

I don't know. I want to go, but it doesn't feel right. I want to go, but I want to go for me. I want it to be for me and for God, not for him.

Today, I spent the day digging in the dirt like I was back in first grade. Holes, salamanders, and worms. Helping Grandma was fun. We watched Bride and Prejudice when we were all done. Fun stuff.

That's all.
I'm thinking on repeat.
Time to shut the machine off.

0 comments: