Play Crack The Sky

7:51 AM Posted In , , , , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
I'm feeling more and more like I'm lost in between the lines of a poem searching for the next word to step on.

I wanted you to be ok, but you looked like a hurricane, looked like you felt like a hurricane. And I couldn't do anything locked up in my basement, waiting for the storm to pass. I imagine no one will know what to do when it's over.

Sometimes you have to tear down the world so you can recreate it.
Sometimes out of devastating destruction the most beautiful things are born.
It takes rough waters to make the smoothest stones.

I finally realized that all you were doing was your best. Trying to find some wood to cling to. Trying to stay afloat. I hope you found that life raft. I pray it's coming soon if it isn't there yet. And I never realized how much I wished I could have carried your burden.


"Open your eyes look at me / I'll bring to you whatever you need / And I'll tell you I'm sorry / That I can't take this pain away from you / And I'd put it on my own body if I knew how to..." - Copeland "Testing The Strong Ones"

I want you to be better. I want you to be ok and to know that even if you're not ok that you're going to be ok. I want you to know I love you but I'm doing fine on my own. I want you to know that everything will work out and that you are strong. I want you to know that in the end, I will always always be your friend.

XO

0 comments: