That You Could Be Well Oh That Strong

9:18 PM Posted In , , , , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
For the first time I saw I deer in my backyard. I walked out onto my porch feeling a little sad, regretting a decision I'd made. And the deer just ran into my backyard, stopped, and looked at me. It's strange but right then I knew that no matter what, everything would be alright. Life is beautiful. We need a bump or two in the road every now and then because it makes us stop and see the world. Everything is just so startlingly beautiful.

I know this has all been hard, but I'm glad it happened. I never realized how strong I was. I know I broke down, I know I called, and I know I may do it all again, but I'm ok and will continue to be ok. If this is the end then what a great run we had. If this is the end and we had such a beautiful run then just imagine what the future has in store for me and for him. If this isn't the end then imagine how much better the future will be.

The deer ran into my yard and just looked at me and I knew everything was ok and was going to be ok and would always be ok. I don't really know how I knew that, but I guess that's what faith is. It's like I know that no matter what happens everything will be ok.

Life can throw me all the punches it wants. I'm a prize fighter. I'll walk away with the trophy.
Losing all hope isn't freedom. Having hope in all possibilities is.

There are no endings, just new beginnings.

xo.

0 comments: