Sometimes The Hardest Thing And The Right Thing Are The Same...

8:37 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I can't seem to stop writing. The pen is mightier than the sword. I'm hacking away at the-grass-is-greener thoughts. I keep wishing I could relive what happened and say something different. I know that I can't. You can't take back what's been done and you can't change what's been said. All you can do is build on top of it.

I say all these things, trying to tell myself to just move forward, and while I have momentum and I'm being carried someplace...I'm not sure if that's the right place. Like how when you aren't paying attention sometimes you put the car in drive when what you really wanted was reverse. Except this is different and I think it's easy to see how it's different but not so easy to articulate it.

I think for the first time in my life my brain understands something that my heart hasn't yet completely grasped. Then other times I think it's my heart that's grasped the concept and it's my brain that's trying to catch up. I don't really know.

All I know is that things are different.
I want to explode into stardust and cover the world in wishes.

- Fly away on happy thoughts -

0 comments: