Pictures (Finally!)

9:14 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Some weird flower thing...

The drawings that were done on day 1 of our sex ed awareness campaign by our 36 attendees
One of many temples


Thai writing


My good friend and group member Nat

me and a silk worm

Ronald McDonald wai-ing. The traditional way to great hello, say thank you and show respect.

Phrao

Flowers after the rain storm!

Starting off on our trek to the waterfall (I am a mess!)

Anne and I after going out to dinner with Game, Jim, and Nok


Thai Cows.

Chilling out near the waterfall...


Elephant Riding



Me feeding an elephant. (Trunks are an amazing appandage!)
I will try to upload some more pictures to picasa... but it keeps crashing...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pix! I really enjoyed the one of you feeding the elephant...it looks so content and you look so happy! Glad to finally see even if it is only in a photo!!! Love ad Miss you...be safe...MOM:)